Mounting and installation
This is a so-called Plus module. This means, that it functions only in combination with the Starter Package Plus and a valid subscription. Before installing, it is important to check the Bluetooth range of the Starter Package Plus. The signal can travel up to 10m if it is not obstructed. Once the sensors are outside the caravan, it is important to check that the main module is fitted in the right place in the vehicle. Read more about this on the installation page of the Starter Package Plus.
Would you like to install more E-Movement modules? Add them and rename them all afterwards, so you can see at a glance which values belong to which sensor.
First, add the E-Movement in the app. Then check that the location where you want to mount them is within the Bluetooth range of the Starter Package Plus. Only then attach the modules to the desired location.
- Open the E-Trailer app and log in with your account.
- Make sure that Bluetooth on the smartphone is on and that you have a stable internet connection.
- Connect to the Starter Package Plus.
- Open the E-Movement’s packaging and grab the white QR-Code card.
- Take the E-Movement out of the packaging, open the back and insert 2 AA batteries.
- In the app, click on ‘+’ at the bottom right to add the module.
- Follow the steps as indicated in the app.
There is something wrong with the QR code
Can’t scan the QR code?
It may be that you have not yet authorised the E-Trailer app to use the phone’s camera. Turn on this permission on your phone.
You receive the message QR code invalid?
You have scanned the QR code to add your product in the app and you get a notification that something went wrong. There may be a few reasons for this:
- You have already scanned your QR code. Then the module is has already been added to your account. Go to the main screen of the app.
Is your module in there? Then click on it and follow the calibration steps.
- If you want to reinstall your modules, you do not need to scan your QR code again. You then go into the module settings, choose General tab and click Recalibrate.
- The QR code is not known in the database. At that point you contact us.
- If you bought your system second hand, the module may still be in the previous owner’s account. In that case, please contact us.
You may need to update the software on the Starter Package or your app may be out of date. See how to update your system on the Updating the Starter Package Plus page.
Reset & recalibrate
If you see strange values, you can reset this module as follows. You do not need a QR code!
- Make sure you are connected to the main module via Bluetooth.
- Go to settings of the E-Movement module (not of the sensor itself).
- Click in the tab General op Recalibrate.
Disconnects all linked E-Movements.
- Then follow the steps in the app.
- You will need to recalibrate/pair each sensor individually.
In the app, go to the E-Movement and click on the next module to calibrate it too.