Values do not update or are incorrect
Values in the app do not update
If the values in the app do not update, the following may be the case:
- Are the sensor batteries dead? Replace the batteries.
- Is the Starter Package Plus powered on? Check the status of the Starter Package Plus.
- Is the distance between sensor and main module less than 10m?
- Is the phone connected to Bluetooth and 4/5G or WiFi?
- Is your Starter Package Plus subscription still active?
- Is no one else connected to the system? One device can be connected to the system at a time.
Values in the app are not correct
If the values in the app are not correct, check the following points:
- Move in front of the sensor and check if the light then comes on. If this is not the case, there could be a number of things going on:
- There is something in front of the sensor blocking detection.
- The battery may be empty .Replace the batteryif it is empty.
- The sensor is aimed at a heat source or a window.
- The installation may not have gone well. Reinstall the module by unlinking and recalibrating all sensors.