I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Is the E-Connect supplied with power (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on or inside the E-Connect.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The E-Connect switches off below 10.8V. Charge the battery and try again.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)?
- Is no one else connected to this E-Connect via Bluetooth?
- Has the E-Connect been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If you have bought a second-hand E-Level, the QR code may still be linked to the previous owner’s account. Read here what you can do in these cases.
If all this is correct, you can do the following:
- If the E-Connect is connected to a starter battery in a motor home, the battery will spike when the engine starts. This will cause the E-Connect to reboot itself and it may take some time before contact is restored with sensors.
- If necessary, switch the E-Connect off, wait a few seconds and then switch it on again.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.
If after all these checks the connection still fails, please send feedback to our Customer Support department via the app. We may be able to see in it exactly what is happening. We will then contact you to discuss and solve the problem.