In the app, various settings can be adjusted to your preference. When you have installed one or more E-Temperature(s), you can still make adjustments in the settings per linked E-Temperature as well as in the general settings.
Settings per linked E-Temperature
Go to E-Temperature and click on the specific module you want to change. What you can adjust:
Give each connected E-Temperature its unique name.
Change the module name and location.
– Lower limit: specify the minimum temperature. If the temperature drops below this limit, the module will turn orange and you will receive a message.
– Upper limit: specify the maximum temperature. If the temperature exceeds this limit, the module will turn orange and you will receive a message.
Other E-Temperature settings
When you have installed the E-Temperature, you can still make adjustments in the settings. To do this, go to the E-Temperature module in the app and click on settings at the bottom left. You can adjust general settings that apply to all connected E-Temperatures here.
- Show last received timestamp
In the main screen, you can see when the sensor information was last updated.
If you want to reinstall the sensors, you do not need to scan the QR code. Simply click Reinstall here. You will then need to go through the calibration process again step by step for each linked sensor.
A simple overview of the E-Temperatures that have been connected.
Reset the min/max temperature so that after you have been away you can see if the temperature has changed alarmingly in the meantime.
Here you can specify what type of notifications you want to receive.
You can set the notifications for all linked E-Temperatures. There are 3 types of messages that warn you if the minimum and maximum values set by you are exceeded:
- Sound: a sound is played.
- Vibrate: the phone will vibrate.
- Notification: a notification will appear on the screen, even if, for example, you have your navigation switched on.
For each type of alert you can switch it on or off by means of the slider to the right of the alert type.
Notification is not correct
Do you get a message when you think everything is fine? Then it may be that the lower limit or upper limit values in the settings are not correct. Please check the relevant E-Temperature settings and adjust if necessary.