I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Is the Starter Package powered (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on or inside the main module.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The Starter Package switches off below 10.8V. Charge the battery and try again.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)?
- Is no one else connected with this Starter Package via Bluetooth?
- Has the Starter Package been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If you have bought a second-hand E-Volt, the QR code may still be linked to the previous owner’s account. See what to do in these cases here.
If all this is correct, you can do the following:
- If the main module is connected to an RV starter battery, then battery will spike when starting the engine. This will cause the module to reboot itself and it may take some time to reconnect to sensors.
- If necessary, turn off the Starter Package, wait a few seconds and then turn it on again.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.