Values do not update or are incorrect
Values in the app do not update
The E-Volt only measures the value (Voltage) of the battery to which the power cable of the E-Connect is connected. If the values in the app do not update, the following may be the case:
- Is the E-Connect switched on? Check, for example, that the E-Volt is functioning. More information about the E-Connect.
- Is the phone connected with Bluetooth?
- Is no one else connected to the system? One device can be connected to the E-Connect at a time.
- If you have an inverter between the battery, the 220V and the E-Connect, it may be that the inverter sends out 13V by default, for example. In that case the actual voltage of the battery will not be measured and displayed.
Values in the app are not correct
- Check the calibration values in the app (battery type). Adjust them if necessary.
If you do not know your battery type, please indicate that you do not know.