Values do not update or are incorrect
Values in the app do not update
The E-Volt only measures the value (Voltage) of the battery to which the power cable of the main module is connected. If the values in the app do not update, the following may be the case:
- Is the Starter Package turned on? Check that, for example, the E-Volt is functioning. Learn more about the Starter Package Basic or Plus.
- Is the phone connected with Bluetooth?
- Is no one else connected to the system? One device can be connected to the system at a time.
- If you have an inverter between the battery, the 220V and the main module, the inverter may send out 13V by default, for example. In that case the actual voltage of the battery will not be measured and displayed.
Values in the app are not correct
- Check the calibration values in the app (battery type). Adjust this if necessary. If you do not know your battery type, you can indicate that you do not know.