In the app, various settings can be adjusted to your preference. When you have installed one or more E-Waterlevel(s), you can still make adjustments in the settings, both per linked E-Waterlevel and in general.
Settings per linked E-Waterlevel
Go to the E-Waterlevel and go to the module you want to change. Click on the water tank or the name above the water tank. What you can adjust:
- Name: give each linked E-Waterlevel its unique name.
- Tankvolume: Enter the tank volume by sliding the slider to the right or left.
- Pin length: Enter the length of the pins from tip to plastic housing where the pin goes in.
Enter the lower and upper limits in percent here. You can also use the slider to disable one or both of the limits. (You will then not receive any notifications).
General E-Waterlevel settings
To do this, go to the E-Waterlevel module in the app and click on settings at the bottom left. You will see the following settings that you can adjust:
–Show last received timestamp: when this is on, you can see when the data is from in the main screen.
–Reinstall: If you want to reinstall the sensors, you do not need to scan the QR code. Simply click Reinstall here and you will go through the calibration process again step by step.
Here you can adjust the specifications for each linked water tank. Click on the arrow next to a tank to view and edit the data.
– Notifications: Here you can specify what type of notifications you want to receive.
– Allow notifications while driving: If you turn this off, you will not receive notifications from the E-Waterlevel while driving. The box in the app will still turn orange when something happens.
You can set the notifications for each module. There are 3 types of alerts that warn you if the minimum values you set for this particular module are exceeded:
- Sound: a sound is played.
- Vibrate: the phone will vibrate.
- Pop-up: A message appears on the screen, even if, for example, you have your navigation switched on.
For each type of alert you can switch it on or off by means of the slider to the right of the alert type.
Notification is not correct
Do you get a message when you think everything is fine? Then it may be that settings or the minimum values in the settings are not correct. Check these in the E-Waterlevel settings and adjust if necessary.