I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Did you remove the pull-tag (tab) near the battery before mounting the E-Waterlevel.
- Make sure there is a maximum distance of 10 metres between phone and Starter Package and between the sensors and the Starter Package.
- Is the Starter Package powered (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on or inside the main module.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The main module switches off below 10.8V. Charge the battery and try again.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)?
- Is no one else connected to this system via Bluetooth?
- Has the Starter Package been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If you install a replacement E-Waterlevel, it may be that the old E-Waterlevel is still linked to your account. Or you have bought a second-hand E-Waterlevel, in which case the QR code may still be linked to the account of the previous owner. Read here what you can do in these cases.
If all this is in order, there are also sensor-specific checkpoints:
- When you take the battery out of its holder and put it back in after 10 seconds, does an LED light up on the board for a few seconds? Is it possible that the battery is empty? See here how to replace the batteries.
- If the main module is connected to an RV starter battery, battery will spike when the engine starts. This will cause the module to reboot itself and it may take some time to reconnect to sensors.
- If necessary, turn off the Starter Package, wait a few seconds and then turn it on again.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.