Values do not update or are incorrect
Values in the app do not update
If the values in the app do not update, the following may be the case:
- Is the sensor battery flat? Replace the battery.
- Is the E-Connect switched on? Check if, for example, E-Volt or E-Level is functioning. More information about the E-Connect.
- Is the distance between sensor and E-Connect less than 10m?
- Is the phone connected with Bluetooth?
- Is no one else connected to the system? One device can be connected to the E-Connect at a time.
Values in the app are not correct
- Check that the battery is not empty. A battery icon will appear in the app when this is the case. You can also measure the battery. Replace the battery if it is empty.
- Check the calibration values in the app (pin length, water tank capacity). Adjust them if necessary.
- In the E-Waterlevel settings, click on ‘Disconnect and reinstall sensors‘. Follow the steps in the app.
- Did the pin with the insulation material get wet? This causes a short circuit, resulting in incorrect values. Check the following:
- Is the cap properly pushed onto the insulated pin?
- Can you see if the pin in the plastic protection layer is wet
- Do you see any damage to the insulation material?
- If necessary, remove the cap from the pin and place the module in the sun to dry. Slide the spare cap over the pin and insert the E-Waterlevel into the water tank again.
- Do you see moisture or corrosion anywhere near the top of the pin or in the housing? Then the E-Waterlevel has become wet. Please contact E-Trailer.