To use the app and your system, you need to create a user account to log in. This way you make your system unique and no one can look into your system without you knowing it.
Once you have started the E-Trailer app, you will be taken to the start screen.
- Click on Register
- Please fill in the requested information. For E-mail, enter a valid e-mail address that you actually use. For example, when you send feedback via the app, the Customer Service department will contact you via your registered e-mail address.
User account frequently asked questions
If you cannot log in, you probably do not have a (stable) internet connection. The app will not be able to connect to the server to load your data.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on Forgot password in the log-in screen.
- Then type the e-mail address you use to log in to the app and click on Send.
- A message will be displayed informing you that an e-mail has been sent.
- Go to your e-mail account and open the e-mail from E-Trailer. Please note that the mail is sent to the e-mail account you use to log in.
- Click the Change password button.
- You will be directed to a web page where you can enter and save your new password.
If you receive a message that your e-mail address is not known, please check it carefully and make sure that there is no space after the address.