To use the app and your system, you need to create a user account to log in. This way you make your system unique and no one can look into your system without you knowing it.
Once you have started the E-Trailer app, you will be taken to the start screen.
- Click on Register
- Please fill in the requested information. For E-mail, enter a valid e-mail address that you actually use. For example, when you send feedback via the app, the Customer Service department will contact you via your registered e-mail address.
If you want to delete your account, please contact us. Please include your username and the e-mail address you use to log in, and we will then remove your details from our databases.
User account frequently asked questions
If you cannot log in, you probably do not have a (stable) internet connection. The app will not be able to connect to the server to load your data.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on Forgot password in the log-in screen.
- Then type the email address you use to log in to the app and click Change password..
If you do not remember which e-mail address you log in with, please contact us (see Forgot or change username below).
- A message will be displayed informing you that an e-mail has been sent.
- Go to your e-mail account and open the e-mail from E-Trailer. Note that the mail will be sent to the email account you use to log in.
- Click the Change password button.
- You will be directed to a web page where you can enter and save your new password.
If you get a message that your email address is not known, check it carefully and immediately make sure there is no space after the address.
If you have forgotten your username or would like to change it, please contact E-Trailer. Please include your name and send a picture of a QR code installed on your account so that we can look up your account details for you.
You can only connect to our system with one device at a time.
However, you can use multiple devices to connect to your system. You can then log into the app with your account on another device. Just make sure all apps are the latest version, otherwise things can go wrong. Check the Update page for more information.