You can check the version numbers of the software in the General settings of the app.
- On the main screen, click Settings at the bottom left.
- Scroll all the way down until you see the E-Trailer logo
- You will see a number of version numbers under the logo:
- Starter Package (E-Connect)
- E-mail – this is the address that you use to log into the app
The Starterpackage Plus has an additional module in the main screen called Starterpackage+. If you are connected to your system via Bluetooth, you can also see the software version numbers here (General > Firmware version).
Current version numbers
There are currently 2 types of Starter Package Basic on the market. If your Starter Pack Basic has a sticker next to the plug with V3.0 or higher, a different software version applies. As of 2 November 2023, the latest available software version numbers are:
- Android (via Google Play Store) v2.0.442
- Apple (via App Store) v2.0.442
- Starter Package Basic:
- v1.13, v1.9.313 or
- v1.22.393 (Starter Package V3.0 or higher)
- Starter Package Plus: