Help with Starter Package Basic
The Starter Package is the basis of our system. All modules are linked to the Starter Package via Bluetooth. The Starter Package then connects the various modules to your phone. There are 2 types of Starter Package:
- Starter Package Basic (only connectable via Bluetooth). Data range is approx. 10 – 15m around the camping vehicle.
- Starter Package Plus (can be connected both via Bluetooth and the Internet) – more information
Which modules work with which Starter Package
Starter Package Basic: Main module, E-Level, E-Volt and indicated modules without green + icon
Starter package Plus: Main module Plus, E-Track&Trace, E-Level, E-Volt and indicated modules, both without and with green + icon
Do you need help assembling and installing the Starter Package Basic , calibrating or have problems connecting. Click on one of the topics in the menu, or select one of the options below:
- Connecting to 12V
- What is the best location Starter Package Basic
- Replace defective Starter Package Basic
- Transfer your own Starter Package Basic to a new caravan or motor home
- Installing a 2nd-hand Starter Package Basic
- My dealer installed the system, how do I transfer it to my account
- Add SMART Trailer system to my account (Hobby)
- QR code scanning not possible
- Starter Package Basic cannot be found
- What does the colour of the LED on the Starter Package Basic mean
- I cannot connect with the Starter Package Basic
- The values are not correct or are not updated
- My Starter Package Basic has been replaced, what should I do now
- I have a KABE Smart-Level system and use the KABE SMART-D app
Problems with your system?
If your questions are not answered here, please contact us.