I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Is the Starter Pack Plus powered (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on the Starter Pack Plus.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The Starter Pack Plus switches to the internal battery if the battery does not provide enough voltage. Only connection via the Internet is possible on this battery. If the E-Track&Trace does not give updates while moving, the battery may be empty. Check the status of the LED.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)? You can check this by looking in the main menu to see if the internet icon says ‘Connected’.
- Is no one else connected to this Starter Pack Plus via Bluetooth?
- Has the software on the Starter Pack Plus been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If all this is correct, you can do the following:
- If necessary, disconnect the Starter Pack Plus from the battery, wait a few seconds and then reconnect it to the 12V. This will ensure, that the module restarts.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.
If after all these checks the connection still fails, please send feedback to our Customer Support department via the app. We may be able to see in it exactly what is happening. We will then contact you to discuss and solve the problem.