Mounting and installation
Before you can start using the E-Track&Trace, you need to mount and install the Starter Pack Plus. Read more on the Starter Pack Plus installation page.
Steps for Starterspakket PlusWith a Starter Pack Plus, the E-Track&Trace (as well as the E-Level and the E-Volt) is automatically added to your account.
- Open the packaging of the Starter Pack Plus and grab the grey QR code card.
- Install the Starter Pack Plus as indicated on the Starter Pack Plus installation page.
- Make sure the Starter Pack Plus is installed and switched on.
- Open the E-Trailer app and log in with your account.
- Make sure that Bluetooth on the smartphone is on and that you have a stable internet connection.
- In the app, click ‘+’ at the bottom right to add the entire Starter Pack Plus (E-Connect, E-Track&Trace, E-Volt and E-Level) at once.
- Follow the steps as indicated in the app.
- After installing the Bluetooth connection, you will automatically proceed to the installation of the E-Track&Trace. You will be prompted to activate the internet connection. For this, you will need a Subscription. If you don’t want to activate this connection immediately, pressing the E-Track&Trace will return you to this calibration screen.
- After installation, always check if updates are ready for your system. Click here for more information on Updating.
- Wenn your system is up to date, click on the E-Track&Trace module and then settings.
- Specify the various settings here. More information can be found on the E-Track&Trace settings page.
There is something wrong with the QR code
Can’t scan the QR code?
It may be that you have not yet authorised the E-Trailer app to use the phone’s camera. Turn on this permission on your phone.
You receive the message QR code invalid?
You have scanned the QR code to add your product in the app and you get a notification that something went wrong. There may be a few reasons for this:
- You have already scanned your QR code. Then the module is has already been added to your account. Go to the main screen of the app.
Is your module in there? Then click on it and follow the calibration steps.
- The QR code is not known in the database. At that point you contact us.
- If you bought your system second hand, the module may still be in the previous owner’s account. In that case, please contact us.
You may need to update the software on the Starter Pack Plus or your app may be out of date. See how to update your system on the Updating page.