Help with Starter Package Plus
The Starter Package is the basis of our system. All modules are linked to the Starter Package via Bluetooth. The Starter Package then connects the various modules to your phone. There are 2 types of Starter Package:
- Starter Package Basic (only connectable via Bluetooth) – more information
- Starter Package Plus (can be connected both via Bluetooth and the Internet)
The Starter Package Plus has an internal SIM card, value the phone can also be linked via a GSM subscription. This allows the various modules to be read from a greater distance.
Which modules work with which Starter Package
Starter package Plus: Main module Plus, E-Track&Trace, E-Level, E-Volt and indicated modules, both without and with green + icon
Starter Package Basic: Main module, E-Level, E-Volt and indicated modules without green + icon
Do you need help assembling and installing the Starter Package Plus, calibrating or have problems connecting. Click on one of the topics in the menu, or select one of the options below:
Determine type of Starter Package Plus
- What type of Starter Package do I have
- I purchased a system ex-factory from one of the Trigano brands
- Connecting to 12V
- What is the best location Starter Package Plus
- Replacing faulty Starter Package Plus
- Transfer your own Starter Package Plus to a new caravan or motor home
- Installing a 2nd-hand Starter Package Plus
- My dealer installed the system, how do I transfer it to my account
- QR code scanning not possible
- Starter Package Plus cannot be found
- What does the colour of the LED on the Starter Package Plus mean
- I cannot connect with the Starter Package Plus
- The values are not correct or are not updated
- My Starter Package Plus has been replaced, what should I do now
Settings & subscription
- Are there settings I can adjust
- What are the subscription prices?
- How do I see which subscription I have?
- How can I renew my subscription?
- What is the coverage area of my subscription?
- How can I cancel my subscription?