I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Heeft u de pull-tag (lipje) bij de batterij verwijderd voordat u de E-Load ging monteren.
- Is the E-Load switched on? Check that the LED around the button is lit.
- Ensure a maximum distance of 10 metres between the telephone and E-Connect and between the sensors and E-Connect.
- Is the E-Connect supplied with power (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on or inside the E-Connect.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The E-Connect switches off below 10.8V. Charge the battery and try again.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)?
- Is no one else connected to this E-Connect via Bluetooth?
- Has the E-Connect been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If you install a replacement E-Load, it may be that the old E-Load is still linked to your account. Or if you have bought a second-hand E-Load, the QR code may still be linked to the previous owner’s account. Read here what you can do in these cases.
If all this is in order, there are also sensor-specific checkpoints:
- Is the battery still strong enough (3V)?
Test the battery by pressing the button and see if the LED lights up. Only then can you see the % of the battery in the app. If the light is not on, the app shows 10% by default. Find out here how to replace the batteries.
- If the E-Connect is connected to a starter battery in a motor home, the battery will spike when the engine starts. This will cause the E-Connect to reboot itself and it may take some time before contact is restored with sensors.
- If necessary, switch the E-Connect off, wait a few seconds and then switch it on again.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.
If the connection still fails after all these checks, please send feedback via the app to our Customer Support department. We may be able to see in it exactly what is happening. We will then contact you to discuss and solve the problem.