I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Heeft u de pull-tag (lipje) bij de batterij verwijderd voordat u de E-Load ging monteren.
- Is the E-Load switched on? Check that the LED around the button is lit.
- Make sure there is a maximum distance of 10 metres between phone and Starter Package and between the sensors and the Starter Package.
- Is the Starter Package powered (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on or inside the main module.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The main module switches off below 10.8V. Charge the battery and try again.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)?
- Is no one else connected to this system via Bluetooth?
- Has the Starter Package been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If you install a replacement E-Load, it may be that the old E-Load is still linked to your account. Or if you have bought a second-hand E-Load, the QR code may still be linked to the previous owner’s account. Read here what you can do in these cases.
If all this is in order, there are also sensor-specific checkpoints:
- Is the battery still strong enough (3V)?
Test the battery by pressing the button and see if the LED lights up. Only then can you see the % of the battery in the app. If the light is not on, the app shows 10% by default. Find out here how to replace the batteries.
- If the main module is connected to an RV starter battery, then battery will spike when starting the engine. This will cause the module to reboot itself and it may take some time to reconnect to sensors.
- If necessary, turn off the Starter Package, wait a few seconds and then turn it on again.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.