I cannot connect
Check the following general points:
- Make sure there is a maximum distance of 10 metres between phone and Starter Package and between the sensors and the Starter Package.
- Is the Starter Package powered (wires connected, switch on, fuse not broken)? Check the LED light on or inside the main module.
- Does the battery still have enough voltage? The main module switches off below 10.8V. Charge the battery and try again.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on the phone? (Android: is the pairing request accepted)?
- Are you connected to the Internet (WiFi or 4 or 5G)?
- Is no one else connected to this system via Bluetooth?
- Has the Starter Package been updated recently? Then it is advisable to switch it off and on again.
If you have bought a second-hand set of E-Pressure, the QR code may still be linked to the previous owner’s account. Read here what you can do in these cases.
If all this is in order, there are also sensor-specific checkpoints:
- Is the battery still strong enough (3V)?
Test the battery by unscrewing the sensor from the valve and screwing it back on. The values should update within 5 seconds in the app.
The more you drive, the more often the sensors have to send out a signal and the faster the batteries run out.
Find out here how to replace the batteries.
- If you have replaced the battery and cannot connect, try re-pairing/resetting the sensors.
- If the main module is connected to an RV starter battery, battery will spike when the engine starts. This will cause the module to reboot itself and may take some time to reconnect to sensors (E-Pressure approx. 10 minutes).
- If necessary, turn off the Starter Package, wait a few seconds and then turn it on again.
- Finally, close the app completely (also in the background) and restart it.